NCCER Core Study Course is a prerequisite to entering ABC’s Apprenticeship Program. Its modules cover topics such as Basic Safety, Communication Skills and Introduction to Construction Drawings. Completing this course gives the students the knowledge to successfully pass the NCCER Core Assessment.
After successful completion of this course, students are qualified to take the NCEER Core Assessment (50 Questions) for NCCER Construction Core certificate.
- Basic Safety (Construction Site Safety Orientation)
- Introduction to Construction Math
- Introduction to Hand Tools
- Introduction to Power Tools
- Introduction to Construction Drawings
- Introduction to Basic Rigging
- Basic Communication Skills
- Basic Employability Skills
- Introduction to Materials Handling